New Online Course for Acupuncturists: Distance Acupuncture & Successfully Treating Needle Sensitive Patients was created due to the Coronavirus outbreak. Acupuncturists will receive 2 PDA/CEU AOM-AC Credits for completing this 2 hour online course. The Instructor, Tanya Mei-Tai Coon, LAc & President of Qigong Awareness, LLC shares with you information that can benefit you and your patients during this challenging time. It will also help you with first-time patients in your practice after this outbreak is over.
- Learn Protocol for Gentle Needling
- Learn to incorporate Distance Acupuncture
- Learn Proper Washing Protocol
This was filmed in Wilmington, NC on Day 9 of Social Distancing during the Coronavirus outbreak.
This Online Course is Certified Through These Organizations
NCCAOM*, CE Broker, FL Acupuncture Board, CA Acupuncture Board Provider #1156, Texas State Board of Acupuncture Examiners.
This course has been approved by The California Acupuncture Board, Provider #1156 for 2 hours of continuing education in Category 1.
*NCCAOM approved in the AOM-AC category.
Certificate of Completion
2 CEU Units for Acupuncturists You will receive a certificate upon the successful completion of our online course. Your certificate will arrive by email from the NCCAOM within 2 hours upon completion of the course. Please contact us at [email protected] if you do not receive your certificate in this time frame. Remember to check your inbox and junk/spam folders for an email from the NCCAOM.
Refund Policy: No Refunds. Once you have purchased this online course you will be given ongoing access to it.
Access After Purchase
After purchasing this product you will be given access to the online course via an email invitation which will arrive shortly after purchase. Feel free to contact us at [email protected] if you do not receive this email invitation shortly after purchase.
To access your online course please follow the steps below. Your course is available to you on a separate learning platform called Pathwright so you will need to follow these steps.
1. Click on the accept invitation email.
2. When prompted click that you “do not have an account” (unless you already have an online course with us on Pathwright. If you already have login information for Pathwright then visit your dashboard to view the new course that you have just purchased).
3. Fill in contact login info.
4. You will then have access to your online course and this will be your login for taking any future online courses with us.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS WORKSHOP
Acupuncturists and Acupuncture Students. No prerequisites needed.