Online Course for both Lay People and Professionals. This online course, Reducing Acute & Chronic Inflammation was filmed in Wilmington, NC, with David J. Coon, Medical Qigong Master. Learn to cultivate Qi and direct this Qi for profound healing for your clients and self.
Learn a wealth of new Medical Qigong Exercises and Medical Qigong Healing Techniques to treat many common ailments which you will be able to directly incorporate into your private practice. Learn Qigong Exercises and Medical Qigong Techniques to help your clients to reduce acute and chronic inflammation. These teachings can bring another dimension to your treatments that will exponentially increase your patients healing results.
- Learn Medical Qigong Exercises & Treatment Techniques
- Learn the 5 common causes of inflammation.
- Learn to identify the chakra centers and their associated endocrine glands.
- Learn Medical Qigong Treatment Techniques 1-5 to reduce inflammation.
- Learn which exercises most benefit the following conditions such as low back pain, neck pain, insomnia or fatigue…
- Learn Medical Qigong Exercises 1-12 to reduce inflammation.
- Learn the two major types of hormones in the human body.
- Learn Practitioner Clearing Techniques 1-7.
Inflammation is a hot topic these days. Many scientists and medical researchers are convinced that all forms of chronic dis-ease are either associated with or caused by inflammation. This course is a must for practitioners and laypeople!
Qigong Awareness Intensives are Certified Through These Organizations
NCCAOM, CE Broker, FL & CA Acupuncture Board, FL & NC Massage Board Approved and more. For a complete listing please click here.
15 CEU Units for Acupuncturists & Massage Therapists
You will receive a certificate upon the successful completion of our online course. Your certificate will arrive by email from the NCCAOM within 48 business hours upon completion of the course. Please contact us at [email protected] if you do not receive your certificate in this time frame. Remember to check your inbox and junk/spam folders for an email from the NCCAOM.
Refund Policy: No Refunds. Once you have purchased any of these online courses you will be given ongoing access. There is no time limit on course completion.
Access After Purchase
After purchasing this product you will be given access to the online course via an email invitation which will arrive shortly after purchase. Feel free to contact us at [email protected] if you do not receive this email invitation shortly after purchase.
To access your online course please follow the steps below. Your course is available to you on a separate learning platform called Pathwright so you will need to follow these steps.
1. Click on the accept invitation email.
2. When prompted click that you “do not have an account” (unless you already have an online course with us on Pathwright. If you already have login information for Pathwright then visit your dashboard to view the new course that you have just purchased).
3. Fill in contact login info.
4. You will then have access to your online course and this will be your login for taking any future online courses with us.
- Qigong Exercises
- Hands-On Practice
- Guided Meditation
- Treatment Techniques
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS WORKSHOP
Acupuncturists, Massage Therapists, Chiropractors, Qigong Instructors, Yoga Instructors, Martial Arts Instructors, Reiki Practitioners, other professionals, and laypeople are welcome to attend. No prerequisites needed.
David is a Medical Qigong Master with over thirty years of experience facilitating healing for people using Medical Qigong. He is currently an accredited continuing education provider by the NCCAOM, Texas Medical Board, CE Broker, Florida State Board for Acupuncture and Massage Therapy, and California Acupuncture Board.