Approved Certifying Boards Qigong Awareness 15 CEU Unit Courses for Acupuncturists & Massage Therapists:
- NCCAOM – National Certification Commission for Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine
- CA Acupuncture Board – California Acupuncture Board
- NCALB – North Carolina Approved for Acupuncture through NCCAOM reciprocity
- CE Broker – Florida & Georgia Acupuncture Board
- CE Broker – Florida Massage Board
- Florida Board of Massage Therapy
- Florida Board of Acupuncture
- NC, SC, CA, IL, NJ, ND, Approved for Massage Therapy through NCCAOM**
*NCCAOM is the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine. We here at Qigong Awareness offer 15 PDA Points approved by NCCAOM in Core Competency in the AOM-BIO Category. This is the main area for continuing education requirements, each four-year renewal period, by the NCCAOM.
**Massage Therapists! Depending on which state you reside in the NCCAOM approval actually gives many states approval for their Massage License Renewal. Check with your local state Massage Licensing Board for reciprocity with NCCAOM.
Qigong Awareness offers both online and live workshops. These workshops each provide Massage Therapists and Acupuncturists with 15 CEUs for renewing their state licenses. Some states do not require continuing education. The majority of state boards do require continuing education credits.
If you hold dual licensure in Acupuncture and Massage Therapy please know that you will be able to submit your certificate of completion from Qigong Awareness workshops to both professions at no additional charge.
Florida and Georgia practitioners we submit to CEBroker on your behalf the week following the workshop.
Certification Quick Reference by State