Medical Qigong & The Eight Brocades For Longevity is an Online Course for both Lay People and Professionals. Acupuncturists and Massage Therapists Receive 15 CEUs. The Eight Brocades For Longevity was filmed in Wilmington, NC, as a Live Webinar. David J. Coon, Medical Qigong Master Instructor, and Healer will teach you to cultivate Qi and direct this Qi for increasing health, energy, and longevity, in the body, mind, and spirit. Learn protocols to cultivate Qi through Medical Qigong Exercises and learn protocols to direct this Qi for personal healing and healing for others.
Participants will learn three Medical Qigong Treatment Protocols to increase vitality in the body, mind, and spirit. You will be able to directly incorporate these teachings into your private Acupuncture Practice. These teachings can bring another dimension to your Acupuncture Treatments that will exponentially increase your patient’s healing results.
The Eight Brocades is an ancient form of Medical Qigong. According to Wikipedia: Baduanjin Qigong is one of the most common forms of Qigong used as exercise. Baduajin is primarily designated as a form of Medical Qigong, meant to improve health. It has been described as a form of exercise for General Yue Fei’s soldiers to help keep their bodies strong and well prepared for battle.
Master Coon has been practicing Qigong and Martial Arts for over thirty-five years. He holds black belts in Karate, Tae Kwon Do, and Kenpo Karate. In his teens and twenties, Master Coon used Qigong to heal his spine of a degenerative spinal disease that the doctors said would cripple him.
Master Coon is also a Medical Qigong Master and will be teaching students to use Medical Qigong – a form of Traditional Chinese Medicine to bring greater healing to their patients. You will learn eight Qigong exercises, three Medical Qigong Treatment Techniques, and one potent meditation for longevity.
This course is designed for laypeople as well as health care professionals. Most Acupuncturists will find this course very beneficial and applicable to their professional practices. Massage therapists and Yoga teachers will also benefit greatly from these practices gaining advanced knowledge regarding this form of Qigong giving them the ability to teach this set to their clients and students.
What will you learn?
In this intensive, you will learn both Qigong Exercises to teach your clients/students and Medical Qigong Treatment Techniques to support the body’s innate ability to heal itself. Our students have both healed their own conditions and exponentially increased their patients’ healing results using Qigong.
You will learn eight Qigong exercises, three Medical Qigong Treatment Techniques, and one potent meditation for longevity.
- Learn Eight Qigong Exercises
- Learn To Teach The Eight Brocades
- Learn Three Medical Qigong Treatment Techniques
- Learn Meditation For Longevity
NOTE: After you purchase one of these “products,” you will be given access to the online course via an email with login information. This email usually arrives shortly after purchase. Feel free to contact us at [email protected] if you do not receive the login email shortly after purchase.
- Qigong Exercises
- Hands-On Practice
- Guided Meditation
- Treatment Techniques
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS WORKSHOP
Acupuncturists, Massage Therapists, Chiropractors, Qigong Instructors, Yoga Instructors, Martial Arts Instructors, Reiki Practitioners, other professionals, and laypeople are welcome to attend. No prerequisites are needed.
Refund Policy: No Refunds. Once you have purchased any of these online courses, you will be given ongoing access even after successful completion.
15 CEU Units for Acupuncturists & Massage Therapists
- NCCAOM* – National Certification Commission for Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine – NCCAOM Provider #507
- CA Acupuncture Board** – California Acupuncture Board – CA Provider #1156
- NCALB – North Carolina Approved for Acupuncture through NCCAOM reciprocity
- CE Broker – Florida & Georgia Acupuncture Board – CE Broker #50-18015
- CTCMA BC – College of Traditional Chinese Medicine & Acupuncture for British Columbia through NCCAOM reciprocity
- CAAA Alberta – College and Association of Acupuncturists in Alberta Canada through NCCAOM reciprocity
- Texas Medical Board – Texas State Board of Acupuncture Examiners – Provider #CAE00022
- NC, SC, CA, IL, NJ, ND, Approved for Massage Therapy*** through NCCAOM
Access After Purchase
After purchasing this product, you will be given access to the online course via an email invitation which will arrive shortly after purchase. Feel free to contact us at [email protected] if you do not receive this email invitation shortly after purchase.
To access your online course, please follow the steps below. Your course is available to you on a separate learning platform called Pathwright, so you will need to follow these steps.
1. Click on the accept invitation email.
2. When prompted, click that you “do not have an account” (unless you already have an online course with us on Pathwright. If you already have login information for Pathwright, then visit your dashboard to view the new course that you have just purchased).
3. Fill in contact login info.
4. You will then have access to your online course, and this will be your login for taking any future online courses with us.
David is a Medical Qigong Master with over thirty years of experience facilitating healing for people using Medical Qigong. He is currently an accredited continuing education provider by the NCCAOM, Texas Medical Board, CE Broker, Florida State Board for Acupuncture and Massage Therapy, and California Acupuncture Board.
David is the author of Qigong For Beginners: Your Path to Greater Health & Vitality available on Amazon. David has also been featured on KGNU radio programs, in newspapers around the country, and has published articles in Magazines including “Medical Qigong and Acupuncture, A Cutting Edge Combination,” featured in Acupuncture Today.