Medical Qigong – Wei Qi For Greater Immunity
Medical Qigong – Wei Qi For Greater Immunity is an Online Course for both Lay People and Professionals. Acupuncturists and Massage Therapists Receive 15 CEU/PDA. The Wei Qi For Greater Immunity was filmed in Wilmington, NC, as a Live Webinar. David J. Coon, Medical Qigong Master Instructor, and Healer will teach you to cultivate Qi and direct this Qi for increasing health, energy, and longevity, in the body, mind, and spirit. Learn protocols to cultivate Qi through Medical Qigong Exercises and learn protocols to direct this Qi for personal healing and healing for others.
In this life-changing workshop, you will learn protocols to cultivate Qi through Medical Qigong Exercises and learn protocols to direct this Qi for personal healing and healing for others. Participants will learn Medical Qigong Treatment Protocols and The Wei Qi Qigong Exercises to improve immunity, health & vitality.
- Learn Three Medical Qigong Treatment Techniques
- Learn 7 Qigong Exercises
- Learn One Guided Meditation For Boosting The Immune System
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS WORKSHOP
Acupuncturists, Massage Therapists, Chiropractors, Qigong Instructors, Yoga Instructors, Martial Arts Instructors, Reiki Practitioners, other professionals, and laypeople are welcome to attend. No prerequisites are needed.
Refund Policy: No Refunds. Once you have purchased any of these online courses, you will be given ongoing access even after successful completion.
15 CEU Units for Acupuncturists & Massage Therapists
- NCCAOM* – National Certification Commission for Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine – NCCAOM Provider #507
- CA Acupuncture Board** – California Acupuncture Board – CA Provider #1156
- NCALB – North Carolina Approved for Acupuncture through NCCAOM reciprocity
- CE Broker – Florida & Georgia Acupuncture Board – CE Broker #50-18015
- CTCMA BC – College of Traditional Chinese Medicine & Acupuncture for British Columbia through NCCAOM reciprocity
- CAAA Alberta – College and Association of Acupuncturists in Alberta Canada through NCCAOM reciprocity
- Texas Medical Board – Texas State Board of Acupuncture Examiners – Provider #CAE00022
- NC, SC, CA, IL, NJ, ND, Approved for Massage Therapy*** through NCCAOM
Access After Purchase
After purchasing this product, you will be given access to the online course via an email invitation which will arrive shortly after purchase. Feel free to contact us at [email protected] if you do not receive this email invitation shortly after purchase.
To access your online course, please follow the steps below. Your course is available to you on a separate learning platform called Pathwright, so you will need to follow these steps.
1. Click on the accept invitation email.
2. When prompted, click that you “do not have an account” (unless you already have an online course with us on Pathwright. If you already have login information for Pathwright, then visit your dashboard to view the new course that you have just purchased).
3. Fill in contact login info.
4. You will then have access to your online course, and this will be your login for taking any future online courses with us.
David is a Medical Qigong Master with over thirty years of experience facilitating healing for people using Medical Qigong. He is currently an accredited continuing education provider by the NCCAOM, Texas Medical Board, CE Broker, Florida State Board for Acupuncture and Massage Therapy, and California Acupuncture Board.
David is the author of Qigong For Beginners: Your Path to Greater Health & Vitality available on Amazon. David has also been featured on KGNU radio programs, in newspapers around the country, and has published articles in Magazines including “Medical Qigong and Acupuncture, A Cutting Edge Combination,” featured in Acupuncture Today.