ONLY $49/MONTH FOR 12 MONTHS (TOTAL $588)
OR SAVE 15% BY PREPAYING IN FULL (TOTAL $499.80)
This program is designed to be completed in one year*. It is the second level in the Certification Qigong Instructor Training Program. After completing Level II you will be given the title Certified Qigong Instructor – QI 100, through Qigong Awareness, LLC. For example; Jasmine Lawrence, QI 100. You will also have met all the requirements to begin Level III of the Qigong Instructor Training Program.
This program allows for each student’s unique teaching style to emerge. We provide a solid base by instructing you on how to teach a one-hour Qigong Exercise Routine. You will also learn additional Qigong Exercises that you can incorporate into your own unique routines. This program is designed to prepare you to be a successful Qigong Instructor, capable of teaching a one-hour Qigong Class.
Lay people and retired professionals are encouraged to take this program for their own personal growth and healing. Many Qigong Awareness students (Lay people and retired professionals) also teach Qigong Classes in their communities.
Refund Policy: No Refunds. Once you have purchased any of the Certification Level Programs you will be given ongoing access.
NOTE: After you purchase one of these “products” you will be given access to the Certification Level Program via an email with login information. This email usually arrives shortly after purchase. Feel free to contact us at [email protected] if you do not receive the login email shortly after purchase.
Grading System is pass/no-pass. This course is designed for motivated students. Complete all requirements on the checklist to pass this course. There is no testing, except for the online course intensives.
30 CEUs! – Acupuncturists & Massage Therapists: you can receive up to 30 CEUs for each level of our program. The approving boards are NCCAOM, FL State Acupuncture & Massage Therapy Boards, CA Acupuncture Board and Texas State Medical Board.
*It is recommended to complete this Level in one year or less. The maximum allotted time period, to complete this level, is one year.
All students – Lay people and professionals will receive a certificate of completion from Qigong Awareness for each level of our program.
The Level II Program – 50 hrs
30 hours – Two Live Intensives and/or Online Intensives – Any two Qigong Awareness Live or Online Intensives (15 hr Intensives) are required. You may also take the same live intensive multiple times. You will learn in greater depth by taking the intensive more than once, plus you will learn how to teach it to others with even greater confidence. (These two intensives are to be paid separately. They are not included in the Level II fee.)
10 hours – Daily Qigong Exercise Program**Learn to Teach the Level II Qigong Routine: Reducing Acute & Chronic Inflammation. (one hour/day). When you feel confident with the Level II Qigong Routine, you may then practice other routines from the other intensives that you have taken, for your daily practice.
5 hours – Documented Qigong Instruction* – Qigong Exercise Classes (Group & Private Instruction). Teach the Level II Qigong Routine, the basic template for creating your own class. These hours may be completed with five hours of Qigong instruction to one or more people.
3 hours – Documented Medical Qigong Sessions* – Give a one-hour Medical Qigong session.
2 hours – Documented Medical Qigong Sessions* – Receive a one-hour Medical Qigong session. You may receive a one-hour session from a Certified Qigong Awareness Instructor/Practitioner or from David J. Coon. Also now available is our monthly distance healing program with David J. Coon. One month of distance healing equals one hour of receiving a Medical Qigong Session. You are welcome to take two months of Distance Healing Program to meet this 2 hour requirement.
**Please note: Hours accrued by taking extra workshops, supervised healing clinics, private Medical Qigong Sessions and extra classes with David J. Coon, MQM are already approved. You may use these hours for some of the 20 hours listed above for Daily Qigong Exercise Program, Documented Qigong Instruction hours or Documented Medical Qigong Sessions.
TRAINING PROGRAM FEES
Level II – only $49/month for 12 months, for a total of $588
Or Save 15% by prepaying – Only $499 if paid in full
Refund Policy: There are no refunds.
Important: The two required 15 hr Intensives are not included in this price.
This training program includes:
- Access to learning portal introduction
- instructions on completing Level II
- documentation hour – interactive worksheets
- private video instruction on how to teach a one-hour Qigong class
- Access to Private Qigong Awareness Facebook page for community support
- Use of Certified Qigong Instructor logo at student’s current level for marketing purposes
- Free Ongoing Advertising on Qigong Awareness website
- Referrals from Qigong Awareness for teaching and healing opportunities
- Upon graduation, you will receive a Qigong Awareness Gift Invitation to a small graduation ceremony at the close of live intensive of your choice. You will receive a Ready-to-frame certificate. (optional)
- Ready-to-frame certificate mailed to you with current level (in lieu of receiving at a small graduation ceremony)
- Another great value is that there are no membership fees, renewal fees, annual dues or advertising fees! Once you are a Qigong Awareness Certified Qigong Instructor you will have unlimited access to advertise your Qigong Classes on our Qigong Instructor Directory at www.QigongAwareness.com website ongoing (no extra fee).
- Students currently enrolled in our Certification Training Programs may benefit from the following discounts. Current Promo
- Code to save $50 on Live Intensives — Promo Code: LUCKY50. Offers cannot be combined. Only one promo code per order.