Live Webinar – Medical Qigong for The Peaceful Warrior: Part 2 – 5 CEUS
September 19 @ 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm EDT$125.00
Earn 5 Live CEUS with this course!
This Live Webinar Medical Qigong for The Peaceful Warrior: Part 2 is a 5 CEU unit course taught by Medical Qigong Master, David J. Coon, the author of Qigong for Beginners: Your Path to Greater Health and Vitality and Tanya Mei-Tai Coon, LAc and President of Qigong Awareness, LLC. This Live Webinar was created in this new format due to the challenging time of the Corona Virus Pandemic currently. This 5 unit course is the second of three parts. No Pre-Requisites required. Part 1 is not required to take Part 2. You can take them in any order however we recommend if possible to take all three beginning with Part 1.
Learn protocols to cultivate Qi through Medical Qigong Exercises and learn protocols to direct this Qi for personal healing and healing for others. Participants will learn a Medical Qigong Treatment Protocol to alleviate pain and resistance in the body, mind, spirit. Participants will also learn how to protect themselves physically, energetically and psychically.
This 5-hour Live Webinar will be offered: Saturday, September 19, 2020, from 1-6pm Eastern Time.
The link for the Live Webinar is provided on the receipt of purchase in the Notes Section.
Recorded version is included for up to 3 months following the Live Webinar. Please allow for up to 48 hours following live event for Recorded Version to be uploaded. The link for the recorded version is also located on the receipt of purchase in the Notes Section.
Every hour there will be a 10-minute break.
Refund Policy: No Refunds. One Time Only Transfer if approved. A transfer may be allowed in the case of emergency with at least 24 hours notice, prior to live webinar, at the President’s Discretion. There is a $50 transfer fee for all approved transfers. Approved transfers must be completed within 1 year.
15 CEU Units for Acupuncturists & Massage Therapists
- NCCAOM* – National Certification Commission for Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine – NCCAOM Provider #507
- CA Acupuncture Board** – California Acupuncture Board – CA Provider #1156
- NCALB – North Carolina Approved for Acupuncture through NCCAOM reciprocity
- CE Broker – Florida & Georgia Acupuncture Board – CE Broker #50-18015 – pending approval
- CE Broker – Florida Massage Board – CE Broker #50-18015 – pending approval
- CTCMA BC – College of Traditional Chinese Medicine & Acupuncture for British Columbia through NCCAOM reciprocity
- CAAA Alberta – College and Association of Acupuncturists in Alberta Canada through NCCAOM reciprocity
- Texas State Board of Acupuncture Examiners – Provider #CAE00022
- NC, SC, CA, IL, NJ, ND, Approved for Massage Therapy*** through NCCAOM