Live Webinar – Medical Qigong for Reducing Stress & Anxiety – 5 CEUS – May 1, 2021
May 1 @ 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm EDT$150
Earn 5 Live CEUS with this course!
This Live Webinar Medical Qigong for Reducing Stress & Anxiety is a 5 CEU unit course taught by Medical Qigong Master, David J. Coon, the author of Qigong for Beginners: Your Path to Greater Health and Vitality and Tanya Mei-Tai Coon, LAc and President of Qigong Awareness, LLC. Learn protocols to cultivate Qi through Medical Qigong Exercises and learn protocols to direct this Qi for personal healing and healing for others. Participants will learn a Medical Qigong Treatment Protocol and specific Qigong Exercises to reduce stress and anxiety. The webinar closes with a Guided Meditation for personal and collective healing during this time of great pressure and transformation on the planet.
This 5-hour Live Webinar will be offered: Saturday, May 1, 2021, from 1-6pm Eastern Time.
The link for the Live Webinar is provided on the receipt of purchase in the Notes Section.
Recorded version is included for up to 2 months following the Live Webinar. Please allow for up to 48 hours following live event for Recorded Version to be uploaded. The link for the recorded version is also located on the receipt of purchase in the Notes Section.
Every hour there will be a 10-minute break.
Refund Policy: No Refunds. One Time Only Transfer if approved. A transfer may be allowed in the case of emergency with at least 24 hours notice, prior to live webinar, at the President’s Discretion. There is a $50 transfer fee for all approved transfers. Approved transfers must be completed within 1 year.
15 CEU Units for Acupuncturists & Massage Therapists
- NCCAOM* – National Certification Commission for Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine – NCCAOM Provider #507
- CA Acupuncture Board** – California Acupuncture Board – CA Provider #1156
- NCALB – North Carolina Approved for Acupuncture through NCCAOM reciprocity
- CE Broker – Florida & Georgia Acupuncture Board – CE Broker #50-18015 – pending approval
- CE Broker – Florida Massage Board – CE Broker #50-18015 – pending approval
- CTCMA BC – College of Traditional Chinese Medicine & Acupuncture for British Columbia through NCCAOM reciprocity
- CAAA Alberta – College and Association of Acupuncturists in Alberta Canada through NCCAOM reciprocity
- Texas State Board of Acupuncture Examiners – Provider #CAE00022
- NC, SC, CA, IL, NJ, ND, Approved for Massage Therapy*** through NCCAOM