Live 5 CEU Webinar – Medical Qigong & The Eight Brocades For Longevity – Sept 25, 2021
September 25 @ 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm EDT$150
Earn 5 Live CEUS with this course!
This Live Webinar Medical Qigong & The Eight Brocades For Longevity is a 5 CEU unit course. In this life-changing workshop, you will learn protocols to cultivate Qi through Medical Qigong Exercises and learn protocols to direct this Qi for personal healing and healing for others. Participants will learn Medical Qigong Treatment Protocols and The Eight Brocades Qigong Exercises to increase energy, health & vitality. The webinar closes with a Guided Meditation for longevity.
This 5-hour Live Webinar will be offered: Saturday, September 25, 2021, from 1-6 pm Eastern Time.
The link for the Live Webinar is provided on the receipt of purchase in the Notes Section.
The recorded version is included for up to 2 months following the Live Webinar. Please allow for up to 48 hours following the live event for the Recorded Version to be uploaded. The link for the recorded version is also located on the receipt of purchase in the Notes Section.
Every hour there will be a 10-minute break.
Refund Policy: No Refunds. One Time Only Transfer if approved. A transfer may be allowed in the case of emergency with at least 24 hours notice, prior to live webinar, at the President’s Discretion. There is a $50 transfer fee for all approved transfers. Approved transfers must be completed within 1 year.
5 CEU Units for Acupuncturists & Massage Therapists
- NCCAOM* – National Certification Commission for Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine – NCCAOM Provider #507
- CA Acupuncture Board** – California Acupuncture Board – CA Provider #1156
- NCALB – North Carolina Approved for Acupuncture through NCCAOM reciprocity
- CE Broker – Florida & Georgia Acupuncture Board – CE Broker #50-18015
- CTCMA BC – College of Traditional Chinese Medicine & Acupuncture for British Columbia through NCCAOM reciprocity
- CAAA Alberta – College and Association of Acupuncturists in Alberta Canada through NCCAOM reciprocity
- Texas State Board of Acupuncture Examiners – Provider #CAE00022
- Acupuncture Council of Ireland – through NCCAOM reciprocity.
- NC, SC, CA, IL, NJ, ND, Approved for Massage Therapy*** through NCCAOM