Level IV – Qigong Instructor (QI 200) – 50 hrs
This program is designed to be completed in one year*. It is the fourth level in the Qigong Instructor Training Program. After completing Level IV you will be given the title Certified Qigong Instructor – QI 200, through Qigong Awareness, LLC. For example: Jasmine Lawrence, QI 200. You will have completed requirements to begin Level V to become a Medical Qigong Practitioner.
This program allows for each student’s unique teaching style to emerge. In this Level IV program you will learn how to teach a 2 hour Qigong Workshop. You will also be given tips on what to charge and how to best offer this 2 hour Qigong Workshop to your community. This program is designed to prepare you to be a successful Qigong Instructor, capable of teaching several one-hour Qigong Classes and a 2 hour Qigong Workshop.
Grading System is pass or no-pass. This course is designed for motivated students. Complete all requirements on the checklist to pass this course. There is no testing, except for the online course intensives.
30 CEUs! – Acupuncturists & Massage Therapists: you can receive up to 30 CEUs for each level of our program. The approving boards are NCCAOM, FL State Acupuncture & Massage Therapy Boards, CA Acupuncture Board and Texas State Medical Board.
Lay people and retired professionals are encouraged to take this program for their own personal growth and healing.
*It is recommended to complete this Level in one year or less. The maximum allotted time period, to complete this level, is one year.
All students – Lay people and professionals will receive a certificate of completion from Qigong Awareness for each level of our program.
The Level IV Program – 50 hrs
- 30 hours – Two Live Intensives and/or Online Intensives – Any two Qigong Awareness Live or Online Intensives (15 hr Intensives) are required. You may also take the same live intensive multiple times. You will learn in greater depth by taking the intensive more than once, plus you will learn how to teach it to others with even greater confidence.
- 10 hours – Daily Qigong Exercise Program* – Learn to Teach the level IV, Two Hour, Qigong Workshop (1hr/day). You will learn to teach a two-hour Qigong Workshop in this Level IV Instructional Video (Link included in Course Packet). Document your own daily practice – with documentation template provided in your enrollment packet.
- 5 hours – Documented Qigong Instruction* – Qigong Exercise Classes (Group & Private Instruction). Teach the Level IV Qigong Workshop. These hours may be completed by teaching this two-hour workshop, two times, to one or more people. You will document 2.5 hrs for teaching each two-hr workshop to allow for time before and after the workshop to connect with your student(s).
- 3 hours – Documented Medical Qigong Sessions* – Give a one-hour Medical Qigong session. Document giving a session – with documentation template provided in your enrollment packet. You may also divide a session into two 30 minute sessions rather than one full hour. Still document on the one hour sheet both of the 30 minute sessions on one page.
- 2 hours – Documented Medical Qigong Sessions** – Receive a one-hour Medical Qigong session. Document receiving a session – with documentation template provided in your enrollment packet. You may also divide a session into two 30 minute sessions rather than one full hour. Still document on the one hour sheet both of the 30 minute sessions on one page. Also now available is our monthly distance healing program with David J. Coon. One month of distance healing equals one hour of receiving a Medical Qigong Session. Click here for distance healing with David.
*Please note: Hours can also be accrued by taking additional live workshops, online workshops, participating in supervised healing clinics, by receiving a private Medical Qigong Session and also taking additional classes with David J. Coon. You may use these hours to satisfy a part of the 20 documented hours listed above. Please email us at email@example.com to confirm your documented hours.
**Online avenue available to satisfy the requirement of receiving a one-hour Medical Qigong Session: Monthly Distance Healing Program (One Month satisfies the requirement of receiving a one hour Medical Qigong Session).
TRAINING PROGRAM FEES
Level IV – only $49/month for 12 months, for a total of $588
Or Save 15% by prepaying – Only $499 if paid in full
Refund Policy: There are no refunds. No exceptions.
This training program fee includes an emailed course packet, introduction, instructions on completing Level IV, templates for documentation hours, video instruction on how to teach a one-hour class, support from other students and David J. Coon through the private Qigong Awareness Facebook page, invitations to special trainings not available to the general public**, use of Certified Qigong Instructor icon at student’s current level for marketing purposes, a ready-to-frame certificate mailed to you with current level and an opportunity to advertise on our website upon completion of Level IV.
Another great value is that there are no membership fees, renewal fees, annual dues or advertising fees! Once you are a Qigong Awareness Certified Qigong Instructor you will have unlimited access to advertise your Qigong Classes on our Qigong Instructor Directory at www.QigongAwareness.com website ongoing (no extra fee).
All Workshops, Trainings, and Courses are separate and should be paid for directly at that time.
**Special Trainings not available to the general public may include: full-day workshops, mini workshops, supervised healing clinics or extra classes. These trainings would count towards the 20 hours listed above for Daily Qigong Exercise Program, Documented Qigong Instruction hours, or Documented Medical Qigong Sessions.