Level V – Medical Qigong Practitioner (MQP) – 100 hrs (300 hrs total)
This program is designed to be completed in two years or less*. You are eligible to take this program after completing Level IV of the Qigong Instructor Training Program. After completing Level V, you will be given the title Certified Medical Qigong Practitioner – MQP, through Qigong Awareness LLC.
This program will help you further develop your skills as a Medical Qigong Practitioner. Whether you provide Medical Qigong Sessions as a stand alone or in conjunction with your Acupuncture, Massage, Chiropractic, or other form of practice, you will learn to take your healing to a higher level.
Grading System is pass/no-pass. This course is designed for motivated students. Complete all requirements on the checklist to pass this course. There is no testing, except for the online course intensives.
30 CEUs! – Acupuncturists & Massage Therapists: you can receive up to 30 CEUs for each level of our program. The approving boards are NCCAOM, FL State Acupuncture & Massage Therapy Boards, CA Acupuncture Board and Texas State Medical Board.
*It is recommended to complete this Level in two years or less. The maximum allotted time period, to complete this level, is two years.
All students – Lay people and professionals will receive a certificate of completion from Qigong Awareness for each level of our program.
The Level V Program – 100 hrs
- 45 hours – 3 Live Intensives and or Online Intensives – Any Qigong Awareness Live or Online Intensives are required. You may take the same live intensive multiple times. You will learn in greater depth taking the intensive more than once, plus you will learn how to teach it to others.
- 15 hours – Documented Medical Qigong Sessions – give a one hour Medical Qigong session. Document giving a session – with documentation template provided in your enrollment packet
- 10 hours – Documented Medical Qigong Sessions* –receive a one hour Medical Qigong session. Document receiving a session – with documentation template provided in your enrollment packet. You may also divide a session into two 30 minute sessions rather than one full hour. Still document on the one hour sheet both of the 30 minute sessions on one page. Also now available is our monthly distance healing program with David J. Coon. One month of distance healing equals one hour of receiving a Medical Qigong Session. Click here for distance healing with David.
- 10 hours – Documented Qigong Instruction* – Qigong Exercise Classes (Group & Private Instruction).
These hours may be completed with any combination of the following documented classes:
- Teach an individual, private class
- Teach a group (2 or more people) a class
- 20 hours – Daily Qigong Exercise Program*
- Practice Daily (1hr/day)
Document your own daily practice – with documentation template provided in your enrollment packet.
*Please note: Hours can also be accrued by taking additional live workshops, online workshops, participating in supervised healing clinics, by receiving a private Medical Qigong Session and also taking additional classes with David J. Coon. You may use these hours to satisfy a part of the 20 documented hours listed above. Please email us at email@example.com to confirm your documented hours.
**Online avenue available to satisfy the requirement of receiving a one-hour Medical Qigong Session: Monthly Distance Healing Program (One Month satisfies the requirement of receiving a one hour Medical Qigong Session).
The Level V Program – 100 hrs
TRAINING PROGRAM FEES
Level V – only $49/month for 24 months, a total of $1176
Or save 15% by prepaying – Only $999 if paid in full
Refund Policy: There are no refunds. No exceptions.
This Training Program Fee includes an emailed enrollment packet, introduction and instruction on completing level V, templates for documentation hours, video instruction on how to give a Medical Qigong Session & how to perform distance healing, support from other students and David J. Coon through private Qigong Awareness facebook page, invitations to special trainings not available to the general public**, use of Certified Qigong Instructor icon at student’s current level for marketing purposes*, a ready to frame certificate mailed to you with current level* and an opportunity to advertise on our website* upon completion of Level V.
Another great value is that there are no membership fees, renewal fees, annual dues or advertising fees! Once you are a Qigong Awareness Certified Qigong Instructor and Medical Qigong Practitioner you will have unlimited access to advertise your Qigong Classes and Medical Qigong Healing Sessions on our Qigong Instructor and Medical Qigong Practitioner Directory at www.QigongAwareness.com website ongoing (no extra fee).
All Workshops, Trainings and Courses are separate, and must be paid for directly at that time.
**Special Trainings not available to the general public may include: full-day workshops, mini workshops, supervised healing clinics, or extra classes. These trainings would count towards the 20 hours listed above for Daily Qigong Exercise Program, Documented Qigong Instruction Hours, or Documented Medical Qigong Sessions.